I first thought it was Laravel issue, but the same setup on Xampp worked fine. I tested on both, ngrok and .test url, the problem seem to be persist on Laragon I am out of ideas, I played around with htaccess file too but it doesn't seem to work. Due to the functionality of my app, double forward slash should work
I got this error :
Warning: syntax error, unexpected END_OF_LINE in /laragon/usr/laragon.ini on line 12 in \laragon\www\myserver.net\index.php on line 17
and there is a wild character in lagaon.ini, I have to remove, after each restart of the server.
line 12 of laragon.ini : DocumentRootList=D:\laragon\www|
with that bad character (appear as a vertical bar) at end of line.
Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.