Suggestion, add custom commands to execute on start

• | 733 points

Hello,

I have a suggestion for laragon.

I use two computers and I have both to core with laragon on my dropbox.
    On one computer, My dropbox is in C, and on the other is in E, to be able to work.

Before I start working, I have two options

• edit the nging enabled sites conf with my new path (each time i work on the other computer)
    • Create a symlink for a virtual disk on one of my computers with that command subst E: %userprofile%

This symlink creates a new virtual drive E, to my local C profile, where dropbox is synced.
    With the symlink, Laragon can search files on E, when they actually are on C, but with this, i don't have to update my nginx conf file.

With all this i want to say, that i would be cool if I could add that command to a list of commands to be executed automatically by laragon when I start the program.

Salut

• administrators
    | 114247 points

@gsabater : You don't need to do anything. Each time Laragon starts, it will correct paths for you like magic!

• | 733 points

Hello @leokhoa

I think I have poorly worded my case.
    My project is not in C:/Laragon/www, my project is in an external folder, and I set the root folder in the nginx .conf file with root "E:/Dropbox/Github/MyProj/public/";

That line is not automatically updated (obviously), and I solve this by creating the symlink I posted on my previous post.
    The symlink is removed at each restart, and I would like to automate that.

Thanks

• administrators
    | 114247 points

@gsabater : I see your point. Laragon's Procfile feature can help you:
    https://forum.laragon.org/topic/476/laragon-feature-procfile-what-is-it

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.