Apache start - libssh2.dll icuuc62.dll are missing

• | 180 points

Hello!
    I installed new build of Laragon (08/05), and when starting apache, got this:
    " apache cannot be started as libssh2.dll icuuc62.dll are missing "
    Why this error appeared? ( there were no such problems with previous build )
    My system Windows 7 64 bit
    And where to go, what to seek, what to install, what to do?
    Thanks!

• administrators
    | 120290 points

@dizer : I guess there is a collision between .dll libraries of Apache & PHP.
    You can fix this by adding new Apache & PHP:
    https://forum.laragon.org/topic/165/tutorial-how-to-add-another-apache-version
    https://forum.laragon.org/topic/166/tutorial-how-to-add-another-php-version

• | 283 points

@dizer

Dear dizer:

I also ran into this problem.

But for me it was that the files libssh2.dll and icuu63.dll are missing.

The funny thing about it is, that the first time I ran into this issue I tired to add php 7 and Apache 2.4 to Laragon Portable.
    This threw the error message complaining about said files. Then I searched the web and found your post here. I read the answer of leokhoa and read the text in his linked pages. But since this is what I had done in the first place to get Apache and php 7 for the portable version of Laragon, I gave up.

OK, I thought, I don't like installed programs but for something as great as Laragon, I will install Laragon Lite.

After installing Laragon Lite, rebooting of my computer and running Laragon, I again was greeted with the error messages claiming that the files libssh2.dll and icuu63.dll are missing.

It's a pity that something like two missing dlls prohibits the use of a very interesting WAMP stack.

So I guess I have to stay with Uniform Server, but I still would like to give Laragon a try.

By the way: I'm running Windows 8.1.

Best regards,
    AfraidOfServers

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.