SQL Error (1064)

• | 288 points

Hi,
    I hope you are doing well.
    First of all, thank you for this "amazing" software.

I encountered to an error today when I wanted to open the database manager.
    Here is the picture:

alt text

Running the latest version of laragon.

How can I solve this problem?
    Regards.

• administrators
    | 114222 points

@WpMaster : It looks like it is a bug of HeidiSQL, Can you try with phpMyAdmin? (Just click Tools > Quick add > phpMyAdmin)

• | 288 points

Hi,
    Thanks for your response.
    I tried that yesterday. Yes, phpMyAdmin works and I can work with the databases without any issue.
    Regards.

• | 23 points

Hey Wpmaster, can you tell me too how this problem is resolved because I have the same issue.
    I tried this method to generate a premium link of alfafile and it kindof worked for me, so it might help others out too! :)

• | 288 points

Hi,
    @eaglesha sure.

As "leokhoa" said, phpMyAdmin can be installed this way: Tools > Quick add > phpMyAdmin. And it works, you can enter to your database panel. (http://localhost/phpmyadmin/)

We can use phpMyAdmin as our database manager instead of the default database manager in laragon. (I prefer the default)

One quick tip:
    For logging into phpMyAdmin via browser after install, you need to enter the password, which you can set the new pass of course.
    After these steps, I encountered a database error in my local site.
    So, It's better to make a backup before these changes, while you still have normal access to your local site/project.
    Although, I'm sure that database error can be solved easily, but I did a clean install of laragon in a different folder and forgot about the previous one.

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.