Laragon for production server.

• | 852 points

Hi leokhoa thanks for this beautiful local development environment software.
    I am using it from early release of this software.

I am wondering if you can make same for production vps server.
    I is tedious to make production vps working with lots of commands and configurations, if you can make it automatic it will be easy to manage and monitor production servers.

For this feature i am ready to pay for software even others will also pay if you make it.

There is another software for production server management is claver https://getcleaver.com it is good software but has very less amount of features and not actively developed. As i know you are very active in community you can make it much better. I hope you can take it to higher level.

thanks.

• administrators
    | 113923 points

@john5db : Actually, making a production system (Linux) is easier for me than making Laragon (Windows) as I am a Senior DevOps who manages very complex microservices systems. However, I created Laragon to help Windows developers.
    Now I works full-time so it is a pity that I have no time to make another product. I will consider this when having time.
    You know, Laragon brings me no money but I am happy seeing it's growing and having such loyal users like you.

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.