WAMP 32 Bits and Notepad++

• | 1540 points

Is possible that Laragon 32 bits is running actually a 64 bit version of Notepad++?

I've installed it on 32 bit Windows and when execute Notepad++ by context menu, says "this application not run on this version" and i've downloaded Notepad++ portable (32 bits) and replace it inside Laragon folder, and runs ok.

I want say too that Laragon 64 bits, its running Heidisql 32 Bits. Is possible to change the installer for runs 64 bit version?

The installer need this changes:

Laragon 64 bits => Heidisql 64 bits
    Laragon 32 bits => Notepad++ 32 bits

@leokhoa

• | 310 points

@condemned, If you are running on x64 based system, both x64 and x86 application will run as expected. But if you are on x86 based operating system, only 32bit applications are supported.

• | 1540 points

@jreloz Yes but the problem is that i think Laragon 32 bits include Notepad++ 64 bits version.

• | 310 points

@condemned If so, just remove notepad++ in the laragon bin directory and replace it a the 32bit version.

• | 1540 points

I say it in the first coment. I open this thread for @leokhoa thanks for your support 🙂 @jreloz

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.