Service MySQL con not start

• | 25 points

El sistema no puede encontrar la ruta especificada
    Uso Laragon Full 4.0.16 MySQL mysql-5.7.19-winx64

• | 407 points

Same problem on my installation.

In my.ini there's this line: secure-file-priv=""

Mysqld.log gives this at the beginning:

[Warning] Insecure configuration for --secure-file-priv: Current value does not restrict location of generated files. Consider setting it to a valid, non-empty path. [ERROR] Cannot open Windows EventLog; check privileges, or start server with --log_syslog=0

Other errors in the log file:

[Note] Plugin 'FEDERATED' is disabled. mysqld: Table 'mysql.plugin' doesn't exist [ERROR] Can't open the mysql.plugin table. Please run mysql_upgrade to create it.

(I ran this exe, no result.)

[Warning] Failed to open optimizer cost constant tables [ERROR] Fatal error: Can't open and lock privilege tables: Table 'mysql.user' doesn't exist [ERROR] Fatal error: Failed to initialize ACL/grant/time zones structures or failed to remove temporary table files. [ERROR] Aborting

I looked around on the www but can't find the solution for Laragon environment. All suggestions are welcome!

• | 407 points

This post is deleted!

• | 407 points

@violacase
    I found out the reason this was happening.
    After initially installed all works fine. If later the 'data' folder is changed to another one (in 'settings') things go wrong.

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.