500 Errors With Nginx & Wordpress / Also malformed phpmyadmin

• | 233 points

Hi,
    I am having issues getting nginx to work properly.
    I have set the ports to 80 & 443 and disabled apache.
    I have installed a fresh copy of both wordpress & phpmyadmin.
    On wordpress I get 500 errors, intermittently the page will load but then fail as a 500 error again.
    phpmyadmin loads as though it's missing css and is unusable.

Any ideas on how to fix these issues, please?

On Windows 10.

Thanks

• | 233 points

I have the following error in the nginx error log:

FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 2097152 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 65536 bytes) in C:\laragon\etc\apps\phpMyAdmin\libraries\classes\Relation.php on line 2039" while reading response header from upstream, client: 127.0.0.1, server: localhost, request: "GET /phpmyadmin/phpmyadmin.css.php?nocache=4671928535ltr&server=1 HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9001", host: "localhost"

I have tried increasing the PHP memory but still the same issues. I have also installed php7.3 nts. Again the issues remain the same.

With phpmyadmin, the error on the login screen is: 'There is mismatch between HTTPS indicated on the server and client. '
    I tried adding laragon.crt to the trust store but that had no effect.
    I tested in internet explorer which loaded the login screen correctly but then presented a 500 error again when trying to login.

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.