PDO exception driver sql with laravel 6

• | 442 points

I have a new computer windows 10, I have installed Laragon, then I cloned my laravel app from github (who was working perfectly well with laragon on my old PC, or with wamp on another) and I get a PDO exception "couldn't find driver"
    I have checked my php.ini and the dll pdo_mysql exist and uncommented
    I noticed also I can't access phpmyadmin though I have installed it.
    I wonder if I have a problem with laragon, how can i uninstall and reinstall? Thank you

• | 442 points

I have uninstalled and reinstalled Laragon, and that has not solved the problem. I may have a bad windows version, or something wrong with the new PC.

• administrators
    | 118417 points

@ChristineZedday : Did you enabled pdo mysql in PHP?
    Menu > PHP > Extensions

• | 442 points

I found it already enabled
    I put path for php in environnement system
    I found also "extension_dir = "C:/laragon/bin/php/php-7.2.19-Win32-VC15-x64/ext" already set, correct
    phpinfo() tells me that I have mysqlnd, though windows search is unable to find where
    I had a windows update just now, I'll test again

• | 442 points

" Illuminate\Database\QueryException : could not find driver (SQL: select * from information_schema.tables where table_schema = grouille and table_name = migrations and table_type = 'BASE TABLE')"
    Always the same bug, I would like to change for another!
    I don't know if it's a laravel problem or a mysql problem...

• | 442 points

It seems to be a laravel problem, I can't access driver when I launch with php artisan serve, but mysql driver works if I launch the app with laragon... I have launched my migrations from the web page, but I can't launch my seeds that way! So bye bye and thank you I suppose I had better to search on a laravel forum!

• | 442 points

I have found another php installed... well hidden in the tools dir
    Once put in the recycle bin it doesn't make any nuisance
    I did the research manually because new windows resarch is totally unable to search in program files!

• administrators
    | 118417 points

@ChristineZedday : Nice catch!
    Is your issue solved?

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.