Laragon 2.2.2 Released - Attach to System Path + Mint version (10.5MB)
I am happy to announce the release of Laragon 2.2
This release added Laragon Mint version. This version is only 10.5 MB in size (Nginx + PHP + MySQL). It is very useful for embedding your apps or teaching PHP for newcomers: https://forum.laragon.org/topic/359/introduction-to-laragon-mint
- Released: 2017-02-02 (2.2.0)
- Updated PHP to 7.1.1
- Updated Apache to 2.4.25
- Updated Ngrok to 2.1.8
- Added NgrokRegion to choose Ngrok's location: https://forum.laragon.org/topic/355/how-to-change-ngrok-location
Just add to laragon.ini (Menu > Laragon > Settings file: laragon.ini)
- Added "Add Laragon to User's Path" & "Remove Laragon from User's Path": https://forum.laragon.org/topic/353/merge-path-defined-by-laragon-and-windows-automatically-or-easily:
Click Menu > Tools> PATH environment variable..., You'll see a Menu on the top right.
I was using nginx, php and mysql and a windows bat file to start and stop some of the processes but stopped doing all of that when I started to use Laragon about a week ago.
Thanks a lot for your great work Leo.. it really has made a lot of difference.
- Released: 2017-02-03 (2.2.1)
- Updated MariaDB to
- Updated Redis to
Regionto Menu > Ngrok for quickly switching Ngrok's Region:
- Released: 2017-02-14 (2.2.2)
- Now Laragon includes HeidiSQL (http://heidisql.com/) - It is a really cool application.
- Updated Yarn to version 0.19.1
- Updated Node.js to version 6.9.5
- Fixed bug when changing MySQL port: https://forum.laragon.org/topic/372/mysql-error-warning-after-changing-port-3306-to-3307