no php detected in my laravel project

• | 649 points

I tried to create a controller with php artisan but the terminal says something like this
    $ php -v
    bash: php: command not found and when I type laravel and it says something like this :

laravel
    which: no php in (/c/Users/AiB.ICD-PC/bin:/mingw64/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/mingw64/bin:/usr/bin:/c/Users/AiB.ICD-PC/bin:/c/laragon/bin/cmder/vendor/conemu-maximus5/ConEmu/Scripts:/c/laragon/bin/cmder/vendor/conemu-maximus5:/c/laragon/bin/cmder/vendor/conemu-maximus5/ConEmu:/c/WINDOWS/system32:/c/WINDOWS:/c/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem:/c/WINDOWS/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0:/c/Program Files (x86)/ATI Technologies/ATI.ACE/Core-Static:/c/xampp/php:/c/ProgramData/ComposerSetup/bin:/c/xampp-2/php:/c/Program Files/nodejs:/cmd:/mingw64/bin:/usr/bin:/c/Users/AiB.ICD-PC/AppData/Roaming/Composer/vendor/bin:/c/Users/AiB.ICD-PC/AppData/Roaming/npm:/usr/bin/vendor_perl:/usr/bin/core_perl)

• administrators
    | 53459 points

@abrhambas02 :

1. I guess you did not type the command in Laragon's Terminal (Menu > Laragon > Terminal)

2. If you did, you can try re-installing Laragon

Note: Some images will be helpful.

• | 37 points

You need to add php to your path. When installing laragon, all environment is not automatically added to your system path. You need to add it manually.

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.