Download Laragon

• administrators
    | 66271 points

@wirandhika : The reason is you can select one or both of them with only 1 download.

Nginx should be automatically switched to port 8080 when running with Apache. If not, it is wrong. I'll check to make sure.
    In the meantime, you can manually disable one of them or change the ports by going Menu > Preferences > Services and Ports

• | 147 points

@leokhoa awesome! thanks a lot for the help man.
    i wasnt really sure about the port numbers because back then when i still use xampp i dont touch any of that port stuff, until you tell to fix port number manually, it works great. this laragon should be a big thing in the future.

• | 811 points

Darn me for updating!

I previously downloaded the "full" version last time, and had it all working great, but this time I wanted to do the Portable version. Silly me - I followed the "upgrade" guide. And it was working fine. Then I brought over my site files, switched to PHPMyAdmin instead of Adminer. Then I had to upgrade MySQL, and then I upgraded PHP. Now, everything seems to work but within the Laragon application I get errors like mad.

The error I get is "No file! laragon\bin\laragon\utils\SendSignalCtrlC-x64.exe" it pops up several times.

I don't know what NGINX is, but the error only happens when it is enabling. Is there a way for the portable version to "swap" NGINX for Apache like you can do for the MySQL and phpMyAdmin versions? And if so how could you go about that?

EDIT: I think I've compounded the issues. I figured I could just plop Apache in the folder and delete NGINX. That seems to work and Laragon recognized it, but is the portable version only 32-bit? As I have 64-bit Apache and PHP and MySQL that I stuck in there, now and getting errors in addition to still getting the one above.

• administrators
    | 66271 points

@donk: The SendSignalCtrlC-x64.exe is used to graceful shutdown 64-bit services. I excluded it from the portable to reduce size.

You can install a Laragon 3 full version in a folder C:\lara3\, then copy C:\lara3\bin\laragon\utils\SendSignalCtrlC-x64.exe, and C:\lara3\bin\laragon\utils\SendSignal-x64.exe to your portable Laragon.

Now, you can add Nginx again, and everything should work smoothly with both 32-bit & 64-bit.

• | 811 points

@leokhoa Thank you! I am downloading the full version now and will report back with what it does. Thank you!

• | 535 points

Just a heads up @leokhoa, but Panda Antivirus picks the WAMP up as infected (W32/Exploit.gen).

• administrators
    | 66271 points

@ClausMunch : It sounds terrible ~ . ~ . It's a false positive - I'll check with Panda. Many thanks for your information @ClausMunch!

• administrators
    | 66271 points

@ClausMunch: I've checked laragon.exe with virustotal.com - the result is fine even with Panda.
    My result: 0_1501080284098_Laragon scan at 2017-07-26 13_42_18 UTC - VirusTotal.pdf

I believe it's a false alarm. You can check at:
    https://www.virustotal.com

• | 428 points

@leokhoa Thank you for the great software! I really like it and I want to use it instead of xampp because it's so flexible. I've downloaded the portable version (3.1.3), but Terminal doesn't work there. Windows' original cmd is loaded instead of cmder. Can you check it? This is what I did. I installed the full Laragon WAMP and I copied the bin/cmder folder to my portable version. This solved the problem and I managed to add the newest composer, too. Can you check why cmder doesn't work in the portable version?

• administrators
    | 66271 points

@zmesi : Actually, Laragon is portable in its core. The installer is only install missing libs (such as VC Redist,..). After installing, you can move Laragon to another partition,... without any worries.

The size of the portable version is minimum so it doesn't include cmder as intended. Then you can add other packages (Python, Ruby, PHP 7, Postgres, MongoDB, Redis,...) if you need :)

• | 23 points

hello man , I would like to know if there is a full range of installers, I want all installed

• | 377 points

I am using a 32bit OS... Can i have a download link for Laragon - Wamp with Apache 32bit

• administrators
    | 66271 points

• | 377 points

@leokhoa I have downloaded and installed but apache can not start! reason is The version is for 64 bit...

• administrators
    | 66271 points

@Chetam-J : Are you sure?
    The link is Laragon 2.2 which bundles with 32-bit services by default.

Actually, you can add 32-bit version of Apache yourself with Laragon 2 & 3:
    https://forum.laragon.org/topic/165/tutorial-how-to-add-another-apache-version

• | 377 points

@leokhoa This is the error i have been getting. I downloaded apache, php and mysql for sys32 32bit. Now apache runs fine as well as Nginx but mysql keep spilling errors...

0_1503579577655_upload-e2a9d401-7187-4a8d-864e-d0e91bf0a88f

• | 377 points

@leokhoa I have installed all the version of laragon, including the mint, lite, full, laragon - wamp, and mysql seem to have problem starting.

• administrators
    | 66271 points

@Chetam-J : I believe you did something wrong before. You should delete the C:\laragon folder and try again.

• | 377 points

@leokhoa Thanks. I was able to fix the issue now apache and mysql is running fine... the only problem now is that when i type myApp.dev on the browser it wont open.
    What I did:

1. I installed composer and Laravel, created a new app (myApp) and started the server with "php artisan serve" and laravel default page opened on the browser.
    2. when i go to localhost, localhost:8000 and 127.0.0.1, 127.0.0.1:8000 Laragon defalut page opens.
    3. i created a test app in the www directory but when i type myApp.dev on the browser, it wont open...

Thanks a lot for your support.

• | 10 points

怎么启动nginx 默认下载完启动的是apache服务器,我想用nginx服务

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.