cannot open sites on dev domain
I cannot open my site on .dev domain weeks ago I was able to do that but now after holidays I'm back to work and I cannot open my sites with dev domain!
Why is that?
Any error message?
Does it work with Firefox?
Can you try with
.appas I'm afraid Google had changed something with
.devdomain on Chrome.
this is what i get
`This site can’t be reached
This site on the company, organization or school intranet has the same URL as an external website.
Try contacting your system administrator.
if i use .app this is what i get:
This site can’t be reached
indobook.app’s server DNS address could not be found.
Checking the connection
Checking the proxy, firewall, and DNS configuration
Running Windows Network Diagnostics
I've tested it works fine with the latest Chrome. You should check:
- Entries on your hosts file
- Your AV, Firewall,...
ok, i tried with Edge it works but in chrome and Firefox no, I have no AV, and my firewall is default since i installed my windows i did no change.
@Robert-Nicjoo: Try to flush DNS:
ipconfig /release ipconfig /renew ipconfig /flushdns
sorry but i have no idea where should i do that!
You type each command in the Terminal (Menu > Laragon > Terminal) or Command Prompt
still same result "This site can’t be reached"
any solution for that?
Today I changed my windows and I installed version 3 (laragon-wamp) result is the same as before, after that I unistall it and installed older vesion 2 (laragon-full-apache) and now cannot find sql to run the software.
@Robert-Nicjoo : What do you mean
cannot find sql to run the software?
There are nearly 16K downloads of Laragon 3 and only you stuck to issues so you should post some images and give me more details so I can help you easiler.
No need to be angry dude! here is the image:
and if i try to use Nginx will be this error:
Nice . From the images I can see that you installed Laragon 2 over Laragon 3 (which use Nginx & MySQL 5.7.18).
You can try:
- Exit Laragon
- Install Laragon to
thanks I did it and it works, but keep in mind and search in your file sources what cause that .dev domain doesn't work on v.3 because now i'm using .dev on v.2 with no problem and an hour ago with v.3 wasn't able to do that!.
Glad to hear it worked. Laragon 3 works for me so I can not reproduce.
Thanks for reporting me!