{name}.dev wont direct to public directory in laravel

• | 371 points

I cloned a repo from gitlab into my laragon\www and accessed its {name}.dev.
    it showed the laravel directory instead of the normal direct to the public folder, please how do i set that :D

• administrators
    | 64704 points

@falconxxx : Can you show me the auto-generated Virtual Host file? it's in Menu > Apache > sites-enabled (or Menu > Nginx > sites-enabled if you use Nginx)

• | 371 points

alt text

• administrators
    | 64704 points

@falconxxx : It's the menu. I need the content :) Click on an auto.xxx.dev.conf will show the content.

• | 371 points

I don't know somehow i just tried opening it again and it worked, but what if i come across such again whats the next debug step?

• administrators
    | 64704 points

@falconxxx :
    I guess at the first run, Laragon generated the Virtual Host when the public dir was not available.
    Laragon has auto fixed function for auto generated virtual hosts. It detected that the DocumentRoot should be the public dir so it updated the Virtual Host file next run.

Note: Therefore you don't need to debug. However, if you need to, just check DocumentRoot value in the correspond Virtual Host file.

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.