OPCache causing Apache to Crash

• | 1780 points

Hello Everyone!

I'm attempting to set up opcache. It seems to work fine until I access the site locally. Let me explain.

My current setup consists of a windows machine running laragon using apache. I enabled the opcache extension for php. My friend accesses my wordpress website using a DDNS address setup by my Asus router and everything is fine. No matter what he does, it works.

To avoid having to setup wordpress to work with multiple domains, I use the same DDNS address. However, I am accessing the site on the same network that the windows machine that is running Laragon is on as well. Doing this causes apache to crash only when opcache is enabled.

I know there is a way to configure opcache and maybe that's what I need to do? Or maybe I just need to clear the cache. I tried doing some research and couldn't seem to find anything.

• administrators
    | 69033 points

• | 1780 points

Using PHP 7.1.11 gives me an internal server error. Nothing Wordpress will not load with or without opcache enabled. I suspect this is an issue with a plugin I've installed. We'll see what I can come up with.

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.