[HELP] Can't access my WordPress Website on Laragon

• | 185 points

I deployed WordPress in Laragon using the quick create > WordPress option. Now after working on the website for a few days. it became inaccessible.

So when I access stleo.dev (that's the site url) it simply gives me a blank page on the web browser.
    I've tried all means of fixing WordPress white screen of death but it seams the issue is coming from Laragon as I can not access old WordPress installs but can easily access recent ones.

I really need help with this because I have to deregister a theme in stleo.dev, so as to use the themes license key on the production site.

• administrators
    | 69033 points

@authur: I believe this is because of the code (or other plugins, themes code,..)
    To make sure, you should check the Apache's access.log, error.log (Menu > Apache) or php error logs.

• | 185 points

Thanks leokhoa, I resolved the issue by backing up my database and www folder, then reinstalled the laragon app and restored my backup.

All is fine now.

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.