Issue when viewing WordPress sites

• | 1438 points

Hi All

When trying to view any Laragon projects, WordPress specifically, I'm getting errors as follows:

PHP 7.2.2 - 7.0:
    Warning: Unknown: failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0

Fatal error: Unknown: Failed opening required 'C:/OneDrive/laragon/www/wedo/index.php' (include_path='.;C:/OneDrive/laragon/etc/php/pear') in Unknown on line 0

PHP 5.6:
    No input file specified.

Nothings changed on Laragon, I downloaded Laragon 3.2 and installed that to see if that would resolve the issue, to no avail.

Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.

Athlone

• | 1438 points

Update: when trying to view the database, I'm getting the same error. In my case phpmyadmin. Laragon itself loads fine, but it seems everything else is not.

• administrators
    | 78968 points

@Athlone : How about install a clean Laragon to C:\laratest?

• | 1438 points

Hi Leo

Thanks for the fast reply! :)

Installing a clean Laragon at c:\laratest works just fine.

• administrators
    | 78968 points

Googling "Failed to open stream: No such file or directory in Unknown on line 0", I found this topic related to .htaccess
    https://stackoverflow.com/questions/18674298/warning-unknown-failed-to-open-stream-no-such-file-or-directory-in-unknown-on

However, I have no clue why phpmyadmin also had issue.

• | 1438 points

I've been playing around, I re-installed Laragon at the current location and it didn't solve the issue.

Now bear in mind I'm using MS OneDrive to automatically backup Laragon so it's in that folder. And I wonder if that had something to do with it as I see there are lots of sync's going on. Anyhow, eventually I rebooted my pc and voila! Everything is back to normal. I think that was a OneDrive issue.

Leo thanks for your quick feedback, I do appreciate it.

And then on another but related topic, has anyone has issues using Drop Box or OneDrive to auto backup Laragon folders?

• administrators
    | 78968 points

I've never experienced any issue using DropBox. However, I just specify the www & data dirs to DropBox as all things (except the two + usr dir) can be re-created.

• | 1438 points

Thanks Leo. I'll rethink my backup and consider if it needs amending.

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.