Please give more options for customization

• | 380 points

Main Issue
    When laragon is running, it force the shortcut CTRL+ALT+T to open a Cmder windows without any given option to disable it!
    This break other applications shortcuts, like for PHPStorm, that shortcut is very helpfull. an I don't want to open a Terminal with it.

Other Issues
    This tools is intended to be used by developers right?
    But it do not offer customization of the tools, for example:

• I wan to use Git-bash instead of Cmder, and there is no way to set that!
    • I want to use external text editor to change php.ini, no way to do that, it simply launch the nodepad++ included with Laragon

... and so on

The laragon.ini have no much settings and should alter the whole function of the tool not just some few settings

• | 240 points

Howdy,

I would agree that 'more the options the merrier'. I've been wondering myself regarding the terminal, so cant help there. Perhaps someone more experienced than myself could help out, as such an option is bound to exist. Also, not sure, but more information might be included in the documentation.

I want to use external text editor to change php.ini, no way to do that, it simply launch the nodepad++ included with Laragon

• Add this line to the preferences section of the laragon.ini file. You may change the the editor to any of your preference.

[preferences]
      Editor = C:\Program Files\Microsoft VS Code\Code.exe

When laragon is running, it force the shortcut CTRL+ALT+T to open a Cmder windows without any given option to disable it

• Add this line to the preferences section of the laragon.ini file. This will disable all Laragon hotkeys. It might not be the best solution, but for now will allow you to use the phpstorm shortcut without conflict.

[preferences]
      UseHotKey=0

Note: must restart Laragon for changes to take effect

• | 380 points

Actually this answer helped me,
    but we nee more settings like these, or why not adding an option to set each of them?

• | 240 points

@ERROPiX

I agree it would be great to see more additions and options as they come along with the growth of the software.

That said, what Laragon does, it does exceptionally well. I am yet to find a local development environment which can compare to its performance, innovation, features and ease of use, which are in a class of their own.

Many thanks to the developers for all their amazing work.

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.