Ok Finally Fixed it.....If anyone runs into the same problem please follow this, it was tricky I have to say...
Last night I noticed many of these files:
While the ibdata1 and ib_logfile0 were still there, something happened in between.
When you use Laragon and log to mysql at the same time via 2 pcs, there is a problem because mysql will lock the files for either 1 pc or the other.....and this is when these files start to conflict.
I did not really take notice to those and deleted the ones that had an earlier date than today...well this was my mistake. I thought because the files had the exact same size, the same data would have been in ...wrong!
I then used my sync.com retrieval area of each deleted files and took the ones that matched the exact time of my last work (last night). I deleted both the ibdata1 and ib_logfile0 and renamed ibdata1-CONFLICT-3 and ib_logfile0-CONFLICT-3 (and not conflict 4!!! because this was done today after the bug) to their original respective names(ibdata1 and ib_logfile0).
All of this needs to be done with mysql turned off of course.