Thanks. I will think about it
Posts made by leokhoa
RE: root mysql - Not enough privilege to view server status.
@krip: The 5.7.13 bundled with Laragon is using the same mysql database schema with MariaDB 10.1 for easily to switch between them.
If you insist on using 5.7.13, you can run mysql_upgrade to have full features (pros: you will not switch to other MySQL fork easily anymore)
If you don't use JSON type, please consider to use MariaDB for performance and compatibility.
RE: PHP is locking the folder of laragon
@iivanov2 : I guess you using Laragon with FastCGI (~ php-fpm).
In that mode, php-cgi.exe processes are controlled by Apache (mod_fcgid). When stopping Apache, php-cgi.exe processes are auto-exit.
Sometimes, maybe an issue of mod_fcgid, php-cgi.exe processes are not auto-exit (or they are busy processing something so Apache still keep them)
Laragon 2.0.5 Release Announcement
- Released: 2016-07-08
- Fixed some issues of Mail Sender & Mail Catcher
- Fixed aliases overwritting
- Updated to Node.js 6.4.0, PHP 7.0.10, phpMyAdmin 4.6.4 for Laragon Full
- Updated to PHP 5.6.25 (to be ready for Laravel 5.3) + added memcached for Laragon Lite (so the size is now 33 MB)
- Updated Polish language. Thanks @Manam
- Updated Simplified Chinese language. Thanks @cn4jd
- Added Traditional Chinese language. Thanks @kyomini
- Added Vietnamese language. Thanks @nhido
You can download at: