I changed from .oo to .dew
server_name myapp.dev *.myapp.dev 192.168.1.80;
last entry being the ip number of the server
that did not do the trick, even after 3-4 tries, BUT restarting win10 did the trick!
thanks for wonderfull tool! Been a user for over a year or so now, no regrets
I did the last thing that came to mind my and that was restart the win10 and it seems that helped. I do not know why that helped, perhaps something got cached in windows it self and it needed restart. Now everything works and I settled with .oo for now. Thanks for offering to solve this via remote desktop, that is dedication!
When I press menu and node > version this is what I see
Is there sometihng there I should now click? maybe node-v8 should be clicked?
So you would recommend to completly reinstall laragon if I want latest yarn version instead of just me manually downloading and installing yarn into laragon/bin/yarn? I did that last time, it was recommended here on forum if one wanted newer version of yarn and I was still running on 2.2.2 which had older version...
yes I was using laragon 2.2.2
you wont belive this, I do not know what happen but I did not follow the procedure above. I installed laragon into the laragon folder as previous version, I did not dump and restore the database since I was not aware there was procedure for updating from 2.2.2 to 3.2.3 and after first restart om my machine I had some troubles, I could not even run yarn or node, I could not see my databases and I could not create any new databases. I then manually add a path to nodejs and point the folder to laragon/node I restart my computer once again and voila everything works. phpmyadmin can now suddenly show me all databases, I can create new databases, I can do everything that I was not able to do moments ago, and ofc yarn, npm and node are working as well.
So I dont know what happens, perhaps its a ghost in a machine but without following the required procedure you linked to, I got everything working except for one thing, Yarn reports 1.2.1 while this page specifies yarn at 1.3.2
Not sure why yarn 1.2.1 is still running, but mostly eveything else is working at 100% now
edit: Also on that page its mentioned PHP 7.2.0 while I got 7.2.2 and node is at v6.9.5 on my machine while on that page v8.9.1
Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.