Here is the solution:
- Download makecert.bat (created by @bantya ), here is the link:
- After you download it, move the makecert.bat to
My location is
Why do you place it there? Because there's an openssl there.
Press enter, then follow the instruction (please do not use space, use underscore instead!
After that, the application will create 3 files, which
.cnf. Move those items to
Import the certificate from browser, for example, we will use Chrome.
- Go to Setting
- search for Certificate choose Manage Certificate
- Please choose tab Trusted Root Certification Authorities then press Import
- Press next, and choose browse to locate the
- Please restart your browser, and reload the Laragon.
Enjoy the https locally
P.S: for more information, you can find it here