Well this just happened after updating.
I switched from Maria back to MySQL and it was ok.
I did a fresh install of Laravel but I am unable to run gulp.
It first eats up around 2 gb of memory then crashes with the following message:
I tried running with the windows console and it just took longer to crash.
Worked great. I had an apache error but that was something else. After I fixed that everything went smooth.
I was able to pull my git repo over and get it all running which is so awesome.
Thank you for this wonderful tool. So helpful for a dev machine especially.
Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.