Problem with connection between sqlsrv_connect with php script

• | 105 points

my PC is 64bit, i want to make connection between microsoft sqlserver 2014 with php script, it always show fatal error in sqlsrv_connect even i have copied all extensions pdo_sqlsrv_56.dll with thread safe and not in my php/ext folder but it cannot solve it. Why?

• administrators
    | 48370 points

Please use 32 bit dll. I will update 64 bit soon

• | 105 points

so i must use all .dll of 32bit even if my PC is 64bit, isn't it? i have tried it but it still says fatal error or show nothing when i type localhost/phpmyadmin

• administrators
    | 48370 points

Yes, Laragon bundles 32-bit version of PHP for portability, so you must use 32-bit thread safe extensions. Please check error logs to figure out, google it. I hope you will sort it out. If not, I will help you when I'm back from vacation.

• administrators
    | 48370 points

@salma-nabila :
    After downloading Microsoft drivers 3.2 (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=20098), and extracting them, please take note of 2 files:

• php_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll
    • php_pdo_sqlsrv_56_ts.dll

Copy the two to ext dir, then go to Menu > PHP > Extensions and click to the dll names to enable them.
    0_1460972375771_laragon-mssql-server.png

That's all. No need to restart Apache or do something else.

To test if it works:
    Use phpinfo() and search: sqlsrv
    You will see:
    0_1460972768263_laragon-mssql-server-sqlsvr.png
    0_1460972785954_laragon-mssql-server-pdo_sqlsvr.png

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.