Laragon 3.3 released - Automated SSL certificates (auto detect, generate and add to Trust Store)
- Released date: 2018-07-31
- Make creating Wordpress site even quicker. Many thanks @mnelson4! (https://github.com/leokhoa/laragon/issues/14)
- Released date: 2018-07-30
- Added wildcard SAN when auto generating SSL cert (https://forum.laragon.org/topic/1038/subdomains-in-ssl)
- Auto configured database connection when creating Wordpress project using "Quick app" (https://github.com/leokhoa/laragon/issues/14)
- Auto configured database connection when creating Laravel project using "Quick app"
Released date: 2018-07-25
Updated PHP 7.1.20
Improved Auto generated SSL features
Added Laragon portable to github:
Added Redis to Laragon MEAN 3.3:
Updated Laragon Ruby Ruby on Rails:
- Released date: 2018-07-16
- Updated PHP 7.1.19, nginx 1.14, Node.js 8.11, git 2.18.0, yarn 1.7.0, composer 1.6
- Automated SSL certificates (auto detect, create and add to Trust Store)
- Made Laragon work with MySQL 8.x (Note: To make MySQL 8 compatible with former authentication, Laragon allows login with any username and password. However, it is not a big deal on dev environment).
- Added Quick Settings: There will be a menu item in PHP > Quick Settings to help you change some PHP settings quickly. You can control which items should be displayed in laragon.ini
[php] QuickSettings=xdebug, max_execution_time, upload_max_filesize, post_max_size, memory_limit
- Supported Global php.ini
- Support WildcardDNS (
If you like Laragon, you can support it:
👋, @leokhoa, happy to see the new Laragon version out in the wild.
Started 💗ing the QuickSettings and Automated SSL Certificates options.
Keep up the good work and world will be heaven! 😉
Thank you for the link,
Why this version is not on your official website?
Also, At the moment I am on Laragon 3.1.9, Can I install this on the top of it?
@Ben-Riv : Sure, you can.
hello mr @leokhoa, how can i add rethinkdb in laragon 3.3?
add md5 or SHA-1?
compare the file integrity
Hi! I just come to say that today I love Laragon more, because @leokhoa listened my suggestions Laragon is the best local server ever created.