Laragon 1.0 is released!!!
Update softwares to latest versions:
- php 7.0.0
- nodejs 4.23
- apache 2.4.17
- mariadb 10.1.9
- php 5.6.16
Fully support Lumen.
Add setting to choose MySQL DataDir location, so you can store DataDir & Project files on Cloud.
Improve "Automatic create virtual host" feature:
Laragon will show instruction message when hosts file is read-only. When running as normal user, Laragon will run nodejs as Administrator to modify hosts file.
Cmder (Terminal) enhancements:
Make tabs locate on top and display more friendly.
Update & add some useful shortcut keys:
- F11: Toggle Full screen
- Ctrl + T: Create new tab (without confirmation)
- Ctrl + Shift + T: Split active tab vertically
- Ctrl + Shift + H: Split active tab horizontally
- Ctrl + W: Delete previous word
- Ctrl + Shift + W: Close current tab
- Ctrl + Shift + Q: Close Terminal
- Ctrl + Shift + 2: Make Terminal window transparent
- Ctrl + Shift + 3...9: Reduce transparent
- Ctrl + Shift + 1: Remove transparent
How do I install it? Do I have to uninstall the previous release (0.9) first?
@paijoh: Laragon has idempotent feature, so you just click Next, Next, ...and your current version will be up-to-date
Note: When updating, Laragon keeps all of your previous configurations. New shortcut keys need to update ConEmu's config. If you need them, you can delete C:\laragon\bin\cmder\config\ConEmu.xml before installing to make new shortcut keys available.