Make Laragon Terminal(cmdr) as VS Code default terminal ?

• | 1621 points

Hi,

There is a way to integrate cmdr in VS Code and make it the VS Code default terminal ?

• | 260 points

Hi,

Use this in your settings.json file in the Settings Area of Visual Studio Code

"terminal.integrated.shell.windows": "D:\LARAGON\bin\git\bin\bash.exe",

In my case instead of using CMDER, I am using Git Bash as it opens in the VSC itself.

Hope it solves your issue.

• | 1621 points

@Anurag-Makol said in Make Laragon Terminal(cmdr) as VS Code default terminal ?:

Hi,

Use this in your settings.json file in the Settings Area of Visual Studio Code

"terminal.integrated.shell.windows": "D:\LARAGON\bin\git\bin\bash.exe",

In my case instead of using CMDER, I am using Git Bash as it opens in the VSC itself.

Hope it solves your issue.

Works, but not the way i want because i need a terminal integrated with VSCode, and now; after update to Cmder, when i call a terminal VScode jumps to the Cmder window insted using in it's own terminal area.

• | 208 points

Hello, just sharing if you still need it. With current version of Laragon (4.0.16), you can put this config lines to get result:

"terminal.integrated.shell.windows": "C:\\Laragon\\bin\\cmder\\cmder.bat", "terminal.integrated.shellArgs.windows": ".",

• | 10 points

@dedenhabibi
    Perfect, thank you very much.

• | 32 points

@dedenhabibi Worked perfect for me. You're my hero. Finally found your comment after 30mins of searching. Wish I found it first.

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.