Can't download quick apps v4.0.10

• | 610 points

Hello all

It's my first time to post here... Just downloaded Laragon for local dev and in first attempt to create a wp project hit this...
    Although I made the suggested correction to laragon.ini (from 2 other posts I saw about this error but for previous versions) didn't have the same results as posters...
    Tried joomla also (after I modified quick app options according to online manual) but had same result...
    I have put firewall rule by hand to permit curl.exe to communicate but seems curl doesn't even start...
    I've tried time up to 10000 with no luck...
    I'm on windows 10, 1809 if that matters...
    Any suggestions?

Thank you in advance...

Theodore

• | 610 points

I did further testing regarding issue...
    I was searching folders and found tmp folder beneath laragon dir...
    I found out that I had plenty of files of joomla and wordpress apps... All started with date/time stamp...
    This means that somehow files are downloaded without any visible mark or progress from curl but then files are not extracted... And process "stuck" there...
    Sorry for misleading, but didn't have these clues earlier...
    Any how... One (sub)problem solved, other remains...
    Hope any one has a clue...
    TIA
    Theodore

• administrators
    | 123538 points

@tpatsiouras : Can you turn Debug=-1 in laragon.ini, then try downloading again and send me the laragon.log file?

• administrators
    | 123538 points

@tpatsiouras : Also, please check if Quick add work with local file by downloading Wordpress to C:\wordpress.zip and add this to sites.conf:

Local=C:\wordpress.zip

This to make sure extraction works.

• | 610 points

@leokhoa
    Hello

Thank your answering and for great product !!!! :)
    I forgot to say that debug=-1 was put already in laragon.ini because I find it in another thread...
    Does it mean there's a "debug" file which you need in order to see it? Let me know...
    I'll try the other suggestion and let you know...
    Thank's very much again...

Theodore

• administrators
    | 123538 points

Hi @tpatsiouras

I'm happy to confirm that the issue was detected and fixed with Laragon v4.0.12 201928 :)

• | 610 points

@leokhoa

Hello
    I will download, test it and get back to you, asap :slight_smile:
    Thank you very much again!!!

Theodore

• | 610 points

@leokhoa

That's it...
    I can confirm that downloading and extracting with proposed laragon.exe file, works as advertised...:slight_smile:
    Can't thank you enough for such a product...

Theodore

• administrators
    | 123538 points

@tpatsiouras : I am very glad to hear that :)
    Cheers!

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.