nginx can not start

• | 3204 points

So I've been using Laragon for 2 years now. I did not have any problems for at least 6 months now. Today just now without me changing anything in the environment or updating anything, I was working for 3 hours and upon a refresh of a page of the web app I'm developing with Laravel it takes longer than usual to load the page, so I do the routine thing and turn laragon off and then start it again so it restarts nginx and MySQL. Once I did that I got a message

Service nginx cannot start. Reason:
    nginx: [emerg] could not build server_names_hash, you should increase_server_names_hash_bucket_size: 32

Nothing has changed in my dev environment, I just tried to reload the page after doing some changes in my template files of the app I'm developing, so why suddenly the above message? I thought restarting the machine would help, but it does not.

What can I do to get Laragon to work again with nginx? My web app is not loading anymore nor anything else.

• administrators
    | 111240 points

• | 3204 points

I fixed it by increasing bucket size
    increase_server_names_hash_bucket_size: 64

the main question is why did this happen at all out of the blue?

• administrators
    | 111240 points

@nermamax : Because you have a new project which has long name.

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.