64 bits vs 32 bits version

• | 2812 points

These days every computer (except the very old ones) support 64 bits.
    Why isn't Laragon native 64 bits, with an explanation how to turn it into a 32 bits system?

• administrators
    | 43892 points

The reason is: I'm developing Laragon on a pre-installed Windows 7 32-bit (My hardware is 64-bit)
    Main purpose of using 64-bit is the need of more than 4GB RAM, but Laragon environment uses very low memory.

In case someone need 64-bit services, installing them very easy: just drop them to proper bins and switch versions.

• | 2812 points

Ok ;-) Well people will find the explanation how to change stuff.

I was looking for it myself via the menu (on the mysql selection)
    "how to add another" to find out if you written anything about mariadb or.. but the url gives me no info about how to add another version. so perhaps, if you fix this minor mistake, people will read the how to :-)

BTW: good job again!!!

• administrators
    | 43892 points

I've made a tutorial about how to do this. It's not a mistake, I just don't have enough time. Now, if you click the "how to" menu, you should see the article :)

• | 2812 points

Sorry for pushing, I now there must be a tiny bit "wrong". In this case just time hahaha.
    Keep it up and as a hint what you could have done, is a placeholder page with some text: more info will be here in the following period, or something....

• administrators
    | 43892 points

Good idea :+1: :)

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.