Laragon Issues on Windows 10?

• | 490 points

Hey all - I haven't been back home to check this yet so i wanted to ask here, if anyone has experienced this.

Around the time i installed Laragon on my windows 10 laptop, i started having this error where when i try and open "Apps" from the settings in win 10 i get an error of "Array bounds exceeded" and it closes immediately. I installed Laragon WITH virtual hosts.

Not sure if anyone has had this issue. Im going to test removing it (through a different way of uninstalling, since i cant get to the default remove programs app) and see fi it goes away - perhaps reload to a system restore point, and do a test - but has anyone had this happen? If so is there a fix?

• administrators
    | 115330 points

@aebranton : Your Windows may be broken after the Windows update. You may need to restore to previous state.

• | 490 points

@leokhoa it's definitely not that. It was working fine 2 days ago, and if I do a restore point to before I installed laragon it also seemed fine at first - until after reinstallijlng it (can't say if the install broke it, or the reboot) bit in either case from the time all was working well to now - I have not done an update and postponed the only update offered for now

• | 490 points

confirm its laragon. Uninstalled it, restored to a point form before it existed, Add/Remove worked fine, rebooted 3 times to be sure.
    Installed Laragon - restarted for the install. Add/Remove still worked for now - restarted once morer, will no longer open.

• administrators
    | 115330 points

@aebranton : The error is involved to Laragon but you can see the error is at OS level.
    https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/array-bounds-exceeded/ee936c6a-a659-4369-94ca-53ff77efa628

Btw, I'm glad to hear it works.

• | 490 points

Nah sorry already found that and it didn't fix it.

I deleted laragon, updated windows, and re installed it and so far it's been ok

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.