php_curl.dll Problem on Laragon Load

• | 203 points

I am getting this message when Ioad Laragon "The procedure entry point SSL_CTX_set_ciphsuites could not be located in the dynamic link library E:\laragon\bin\php\php-7.2.19-Win32-VC15-x64\ext|php_curl.dll"

I am using a 64bit Windows 10 machine. I also utilize a program that says my local server doesn't have cURL enabled, but it is enabled.

This is the error from my PHP error log "PHP Warning: PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'curl' (tried: E:/laragon/bin/php/php-7.2.19-Win32-VC15-x64/ext\curl (The specified module could not be found.), E:/laragon/bin/php/php-7.2.19-Win32-VC15-x64/ext\php_curl.dll (The specified procedure could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0"

I really enjoy using Laragon but it would be helpful if I could get this error to go away. Any help would be appreciated.

• | 856 points

Hi: had the same problem. Finally downloaded non-thread-safe 32 & 64 bit php packages and they worked. The thread safe packages (both 32 & 64) will not work with Laragon file version 4.0.15.0. I know your post is over 2 months old, but perhaps someone else might need the info...Happy New Year!

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.