Add Auto Set and Unset Path Environment Variables on Start All and Stop actions for more portability

• | 528 points

Can you add auto set and unset Path Environment Variables on Start All and Stop actions as options in General Preferences for more portability?

• administrators
    | 123643 points

@imeiul : Can you give more details?

• | 528 points

These actions

0_1574091722321_laragon path.png

As options here, to auto set at start and auto unset at stop

0_1574091777812_Laragon preferences.png

• administrators
    | 123643 points

@imeiul : I see but it may cause troubles as there is a limit size in PATH env.

• | 528 points

@leokhoa, Is there in Laragon any api that exposes internal variables, such as the running php path or current document root? If so, is possible add paths manually and execute other actions using the user.cmd script.

• | 528 points

Sorry, now I tested open cmder and execute the set command and I saw that inside the cmder session there are several laragon environment variables, including Path, generated when it start. I will work on these environment variables to setx Laragon in System Path environment variable for other apps visibility, like to expose PHP.exe to VSCode.
    Is there a similar functionality when Laragon Stop, to set a script to execute before Laragon exit, like remove some System environment variables?

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.