Laragon refuse to serve project present in WWW folder on browser

• | 227 points

I don't know what is happening but I am having issues with my laragon local server. It is refusing to load my project to the browser. I think it is crashing but there is no indication anywhere that the program has crashed.
    This has happened 4 times in one week. each time it happens, I uninstall the laragon and install it again and it works fine for a few hours and then the problem arises again. It ia getting frustarting because I can't keep uninstalling and installing again

• administrators
    | 124707 points

@Dennis : Re-installing may help to fix issues temporarily but not a long term solution. Installing works because you may restart some hang processes.
    Please check to see if your project causes the issue.

• | 227 points

I don't understand.

• | 227 points

Hello Admin, the issue still hasn't been resolved.
    How can use help me?

• | 1786 points

@Dennis did you try with Auto virtual hosts disabled?
    You can go to preferences > General > Auto virtual hosts

• | 227 points

@borhanuddin I still haven't been able to resolve the issue I asked help for. You said I should try with Auto virtual hosts disabled. I did but still nothing. Since then I have not been able to use Laragon for my local development. I left the project for a while now.
    How do we go from here? Is it that the issue can't be resolved? What else do I do?

• | 1786 points

@Dennis Hi.. sorry for late reply
    Can you elaborate more about your project?

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.