PHP 7.3 installed, but it's unable to load dynamic libraries, it fails to work

• | 4143 points

I'm on laragon 3.2.3, its stable and running great for quite some time. About 2-3 years on Laragon itself.

Currently, I have php 7.1 and 7.2, I've right now installed 7.3 to test it with my php application, and Laragon discovers the folder and php so I can switch to it using Laragon menu. However once I have switched when I go to php/extensions I see a list of extensions but clicking on any extensions does not do anything, the menu disappears but extension has not been deselected or selected.

Php version I've downloaded is this one: https://windows.php.net/downloads/releases/php-7.3.12-Win32-VC15-x64.zip

I'm running Laragon on Win10. My php application stops working when I switch laragon to 7.3 I took a quick look inside php_errors.log and noticed a bunch of these lines at the end

[16-Dec-2019 00:48:30 UTC] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'fileinfo' (tried: C:\php\ext\fileinfo (The specified module could not be found.), C:\php\ext\php_fileinfo.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0
    [16-Dec-2019 00:48:30 UTC] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'gd2' (tried: C:\php\ext\gd2 (The specified module could not be found.), C:\php\ext\php_gd2.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0
    [16-Dec-2019 00:48:30 UTC] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'intl' (tried: C:\php\ext\intl (The specified module could not be found.), C:\php\ext\php_intl.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0
    [16-Dec-2019 00:48:30 UTC] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'mbstring' (tried: C:\php\ext\mbstring (The specified module could not be found.), C:\php\ext\php_mbstring.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0
    [16-Dec-2019 00:48:30 UTC] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'mysqli' (tried: C:\php\ext\mysqli (The specified module could not be found.), C:\php\ext\php_mysqli.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0
    [16-Dec-2019 00:48:30 UTC] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'openssl' (tried: C:\php\ext\openssl (The specified module could not be found.), C:\php\ext\php_openssl.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0
    [16-Dec-2019 00:48:30 UTC] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'pdo_mysql' (tried: C:\php\ext\pdo_mysql (The specified module could not be found.), C:\php\ext\php_pdo_mysql.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0
    [16-Dec-2019 00:48:30 UTC] PHP Warning:  PHP Startup: Unable to load dynamic library 'xsl' (tried: C:\php\ext\xsl (The specified module could not be found.), C:\php\ext\php_xsl.dll (The specified module could not be found.)) in Unknown on line 0

What can I do about this problem? Any suggestions @leokhoa? I'd like to test php 7.3 on my application but currently stuck with the above problem.

• | 4143 points

nevermind, solved! :)

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.