"Laragon Full" Portable?

• | 442 points

Hello,
    Can "Laragon Full" (that is with Apache 2.4, Nginx, MySQL 5.7, PHP 7.2, Redis, Memcached, Node.js 11, npm, yarn, git) run in a portable way, If yes could you provide full portable version download option? I have for years used portable applications, they don't modify my computer system installation, store their settings in their folder (as opposed to windows registry), can be run from a usb/external drive, easy to backup/move to another computer.
    And to be honest I had been using Uniserver WAMP Portable, but as I need more tools to work with Laravel, Compser, NPM I would like to use Laragon Portable with all the features.

• administrators
    | 123643 points

@snippet248 : The answer is Yes.
    Actually, Laragon is much portable than other systems. The installer is just install VC Redist for you.

• | 442 points

Nice!! Maybe then it could be good idea to provide download links with the non-installer-full version as a zip in the download options, as it is it gives the idea the full and lite versions are not portable, which may not be the case, and also is more common practice regarding download portable app links. Just to clarify a portable version is not a synonym with stripped down or lite version. There are portable apps with a large size like "Java Portable" in Portableapps.com

• | 442 points

So I downloaded the full version, during installation deselected "run when windows starts", "pretty urls" & disabled associations and moved the installation folder to my external drive, are there any other steps or with that should be ok?

• administrators
    | 123643 points

@snippet248 : That should be OK.
    You can then enable them in settings if you like.

• | 442 points

Alright! thank you!

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.