[BUG] Context Menu entries added even if opted out

• | 3047 points

Hi,

Just noticed that during install, context menu (right click menu) entries gets added even if I choose not to add them.
    Here's few screenshots before and after.

2_1469513988499_setup.jpg 1_1469513988499_ccleaner-before.jpg 0_1469513988498_ccleaner-after.jpg

• | 1090 points

You should try to completely uninstall laragon using Revo Uninstaller first then install laragon again. :beer:

• | 3047 points

@vienmq I just installed Laragon to my home pc, which haven't never seen Laragon before and the same issue occured.

So there's some little issues with the installation process..this doesn't bother me so much, but I thought I should mention it :)

• administrators
    | 52456 points

@Kurre: I will test and fix it soon. In the meantime, you can remove it by going to : Menu > Tools > Right-Click Menu > Remove Sublime Text & Terminal

• | 3047 points

@leokhoa said:

@Kurre: I will test and fix it soon. In the meantime, you can remove it by going to : Menu > Tools > Right-Click Menu > Remove Sublime Text & Terminal

• administrators
    | 52456 points

@Kurre : You're welcome :). I've released the lite version of Laragon 2.0.3 which fixed the bug.

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.