Shortcut to open laragon?

• | 274 points

Hello. I was wondering if there is some shortcut to open laragon window when running in background?
    Something similar to CTRL + ALT + T to open the terminal?
    Thanks

• administrators
    | 66720 points

@guruas3 : Why you need that?
    Normally, you will not interact much with the window and you can interact with Laragon on the system tray

• | 274 points

ok is there any command to create a new laragon laravel project from the terminal?
    i would also like something like https://github.com/tightenco/lambo but based on laragon.
    ideally i would like to type some command in the terminal and create new db / install laravel / cd in that folder / delete .env.example / paste mysql credentials to .env file (instead of homestead defaults) / run npm install / optional to git init and first commit / add pretty url / reload apache / navigate to that url

this would be the latest thing i ever need from laragon. if you could do it you will be the best.
    and as i started posting to the forum i want to say a big thank you for all you have done so far i'm using laragon since 0.7. :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

• administrators
    | 66720 points

Thanks. I will think about it :)

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.