So what if Laragon is not working at all?

• | 278 points

I can't make a new WordPress through Quik App I got an Error:

Could not create database Test. Reason: mysqladmin: [Warning] Using a password on the command line interface can be insecure. mysqladmin: conned to server at 'Iocalhost' failed error: 'Access denied for user 'rocit'Wlocalhost' (using password: YES)'
    I tried everything you all sugests that shoud be done.Nothing worksat all!

I

• | 1108 points

Try login to your MySQL database with username root. By default, the password is blank. If you cannot login using blank password then you need to reset your root password by going to Menu > Change root password.

• | 278 points

I can login

• | 1108 points

@MiladySladja Then you can create new database and new user. Use this login information for Wordpress.

• | 278 points

@pyhoon Thanks, but I just decide to reinstall Laragon and this time the full version. Does it seem the problem used to be a portable version?!
    Now it works, but something is happening again, on some WP sites instead, to show me the WordPress I'm getting Laragon site link

" Laragon

Apache/2.4.35 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.1.1b PHP/7.2.19
    PHP version: 7.2.19 in
    Document Root: C:/laragon/www
    Getting Started

• | 1108 points

@MiladySladja I don't think the problem if you use portable version. Perhaps you need to search how to make Wordpress showing the Wordpress index.php as default.

• | 278 points

@pyhoon OK, thanks, I'll check that out!

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.