"Edit with Notepad++" Context Menu on Windows 10
Seems like laragon installs NP++ and adds a context menu system wide for all files. I don't see a way to remove it, someone care to help?
Also, any chance we can set another default editor with Laragon?
I had to figure it out on my own, here is how to do it for others -
- Open C:\laragon\usr\laragon.ini
- Add this line under [preferences] section (replace path according to the text editor you want to use)
Editor=C:\Program Files\Sublime Text 3\sublime_text.exe
- Delete this directory > C:\laragon\bin\notepad++
- Open registry editor and go to HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT*\shell
- There will be a laragon folder with something like 00-laragon containing the context menu entries, just delete the folder.