Laragon 2.1.0 Released with Nginx support and configurable Editor
I am so happy to announce the release of Laragon 2.1.0
This release added nginx to Laragon's services which has been requested many times from many developers.
- Released: 2016-09-20
- Update to Node.js 6.6.0, composer 1.2.1, ngrok 2.1.14, git 2.10.0, nginx 1.10.1
- Used MariaDB 10.1 as default DBMS (you can switch to MySQL 5.7 easily if you want to use Json field)
- Allowed you to use your favourite editor in Laragon and Right-Click Menu (just add Editor=xxx below [preferences] in laragon.ini)
- Supported Nginx. Yes, it is fully-managed by Laragon.
- Zero configuration
- Effortless operations
- Auto Virtual Servers (Virtual Hosts in Apache)
- 1-click to share your project(s) to customers
- 1-click to create websites/projects
- 1-click switch to any PHP versions
- Auto-generated SSL certificates
- Adding another nginx version?: just download & extract (see: https://forum.laragon.org/topic/240/tutorial-how-to-add-another-nginx-version)
(28.4 MB) https://sourceforge.net/projects/laragon/files/releases/2.1/laragon-lite-nginx.exe
(33 MB) https://sourceforge.net/projects/laragon/files/releases/2.1/laragon-lite-apache.exe
Note: You can use both Nginx & Apache with Laragon
Laragon 2.1.0 interface:
Configurable editor (for example VS Code):
Note: If you unzip to Laragon's bin folder, you just need to put
- Now, quick access to the editor is available on the Windows Right-Click Menu:
I've made a tutorial about how to add your favourite editor to Laragon and the Windows Right-Click Menu:
Well, I installed without deleting the old one. It can't connect to MySql.
@atilkan : If you had used MySQL 5.7.13, click Menu > MySQL > Version and switch to it.
If not, please attach the error message so I can help.
@atilkan BTW It is working now. I did what you said. Switched Mysql.
i had a problem..!
before i installed the new one with ngix. i had setup apache with mysql on my windows server so i could access my sites with their domain and everything was perfect..
now ,with ngix i cant even access my server ip or any other sites on my localhost...!!!
i reinstalled windows server 2012 on my vps again to be a fresh install with laragon new ver. but no good ..!
@behzad : How about browsering from the VPS? I mean localhost.
On Laragon, for development,Nginx is secure to only allow localhost by default. You can check the default server configuration file on Menu > sites-enabled > 00-default.conf and change them to allow access from all:
# Access Restrictions allow 127.0.0.1; deny all;
I changed the allow to all but did not change and i could not get the sites.
Then i add ngix.exe to firewall(allow) , NOW it's Working like a charm..
Get this error on the new install.
Can you help me? Reinstalling havent solved problem(
All paths are default.
Version 184.108.40.206. full-nginx
@Danil : Click on Menu > Nginx > error.log, what do you see?
@leokhoa 2016/10/14 18:12:47 [error] 2700#1156: CreateFile() "C:\laragon\bin\nginx\nginx-1.10.1/logs/nginx.pid" failed (2: The system cannot find the file specified)
2016/10/14 18:14:50 [emerg] 5684#5688: bind() to 0.0.0.0:80 failed (10013: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions)
2016/10/14 18:21:12 [emerg] 3320#3360: bind() to 0.0.0.0:80 failed (10013: An attempt was made to access a socket in a way forbidden by its access permissions)
@Danil : Pls check your firewall or antivirus.