How to create a Linux server quickly
In this tutorial, I will show how you can have a LAMP server in seconds with a program calls
- Scalable: you can upsize & downsize with ease. It also has automatic scaling.
- Low costs (from less than $1/month): https://bitmana.io/pricing
- Fast and secure but easy to operate
Open Laragon's Terminal and type:
If you see an error, you need to download bitmana:
curl -OL https://github.com/bitmanahq/bitmana/releases/download/1.1.20210422/bitmana-windows-386.exe && move bitmana-windows-386.exe C:/laragon/bin/bitmana.exe
C:/laragon/to your Laragon's installation dir if needed.
- Open Laragon's Terminal, and type:
bitmana link YOUR-EMAIL
- Create a LAMP server:
bitmana cs lamp
lamp= LAMP stack. Just a few seconds, you have a server with Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP, composer
Note your NODE_ID ->
- By default, your server is secure, to expose port 80, type:
bitmana expose NODE_ID 80
Note the exposed Url
- Browser the exposed Url, you'll see something like this:
Welcome to Bitmana! If you see this page, the web server is successfully installed and working.
It's cool, huh.
Because your system is authenticated with bitmana.io, you can also ssh to the server with ease:
bitmana ssh NODE_ID
or run commands without accessing your server
bitmana exec NODE_ID "service apache2 status; composer --version"
bitmana infoto list your servers.
You can type:
bitmanafor more commands.
I will help to create a similar system like Laragon on Linux in next tutorials.