Clone App Not Working

• | 276 points

Hi, first time post, and thanks for this amazing dev environment ! :)

A problem I am running, is clone would not work. Here are the screen shots:

0_1627728494812_upload-1c62e5f3-a5bf-4533-bc07-81f7bfdef10c

However there is only one Document root, and the project exits there.
    0_1627728451528_upload-97ae41cc-a446-4d36-8e50-007ffb391b5b

Version Info:
    0_1627728302211_upload-7941d606-a752-4658-936d-54bd46d48712

Any help would be appreciated

• | 16118 points

@Ev0lv31 please can you check the version of PHP? Apache needs the TS version, one of the shots shows NTS.

• | 276 points

Thanks for help, changed to thread safe, restarted laragon and services, but problem persists

0_1627804871272_upload-275e67fc-83b0-4486-8b83-e67d0ca9900d

• | 16118 points

@Ev0lv31 Laragon doesn't like something with the project, it is unusual for the path to be different, I notice your project root is d:\laragon\www, but the error has d:\LaraGon\www\..., can you try the following:

1. move the EliteMall folder (cut and paste) to a temp folder e.g. c:\laragon\temp\EliteMall
    2. then Stop and Start Laragon
    3. check the host folder has been cleaned of any reference to EliteMall (h icon in the top right)
    4. check any reference to the project in Menu > www - check the list of projects don't have EliteMall
    5. turn off Nginx (Menu > Preferences > Services and Ports tab, untick Nginx, just to troubleshoot Apache first
    6. Then cut and paste the EliteMall folder back into www directory
    7. Stop and Start Laragon and see if it automatically generates the project. (Check hosts and Menu >www)
    8. Open the project with Apache.
    9. You can then enable Nginx and try that if required. Although I don't use Nginx, so I'm not sure if it needs the TS or NTS version of PHP.

• | 276 points

Problem Solved. Thanks a lot for pointing out the text case. Nice catch !

Laragon or clone app is using case sensitive comparison for directory name check. I simply renamed the LaraGon folder to laragon and its working now :)

Suggestion to fabulous devs, maybe use non case sensitive comparison, or if possible inform the users of the cause.

Thanks again.

• | 289 points

@Pen-y-Fansite said in Clone App Not Working:

@Ev0lv31 Laragon doesn't like something with the project, it is unusual for the path to be different, I notice your project root is d:\laragon\www, but the error has d:\LaraGon\www\..., can you try the following:

1. move the EliteMall folder (cut and paste) to a temp folder e.g. c:\laragon\temp\EliteMall
    2. then Stop and Start Laragon
    3. check the host folder has been cleaned of any reference to EliteMall (h icon in the top right)
    4. check any reference to the project in Menu > www - check the list of projects don't have EliteMall
    5. turn off Nginx (Menu > Preferences > Services and Ports tab, untick Nginx, just to troubleshoot Apache first
    6. Then cut and paste the EliteMall folder back into www directory
    7. Stop and Start Laragon and see if it automatically generates the project. (Check hosts and Menu >www)
    8. Open the project with Apache.
    9. You can then enable Nginx and try that if required. Although I don't use Nginx, so I'm not sure if it needs the TS or NTS version of PHP.

Thanks!

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.