Yetishare SQL Execution Error

• | 1484 points

Hey Leo, for some odd reason, I'm getting a SQL error when attempting to run Yetishare. If you're not familiar with what Yetishare is, it just turns any website into a file host, but with many more features. I'm not sure what's going on here and it could be related to Yetishare itself, but possibly the errors in the screenshot will shed some light on exactly what the problem is, as I have no idea. I've already tried to disable strict mode for MySQL.

0_1475632856117_chrome_2016-10-04_22-00-22.png

I've followed the tutorial on how to set up Yetishare and everything in MySQL checks out just fine. Thanks in advance!

• administrators
    | 53041 points

@MightyRufo : What is your MySQL version (MariaDB or MySQL 5.7,...)?

From the error message, I guess it is the Yetishare installation issue (Why a PRIMARY KEY is NULL)

If you turn debug mode on as they suggested, it would be helpful.

• | 1484 points

MySQL is at version 5.7.13. As for debug mode, I'm not quite sure how to turn that on in Yetishare or anything else for that matter. The documentation for Yetishare mentioned how to turn it on in the admin panel of Yetishare. but I obviously cannot access that just yet.

I'm gonna try and do some more research, since this doesn't happen with an older version of Yetishare.

• administrators
    | 53041 points

You can try switching to MariaDB (which less strict) if it helps:
    https://forum.laragon.org/topic/164/tutorial-how-to-add-another-mysql-version

If not, I'm sure it is related to Yetishare issue and they can help to sort it out.

• | 1484 points

Thanks, Leo.

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.