Configure multiple ports in Laragon for each project

• | 97 points

Hello,
    I'm having problems configuring each project placed in the www folder to run on an assigned port, for example project1 can be opened with port 8020, project2 with port 8030, I don't know where it should be configure so that Laragon allows me to work with several ports, please can you tell me how to do it, since I do not understand how to configure correctly to handle virtual hosts.

• | 32620 points

@NelsonSalinas1987 Laragon will magically sort out virtual hosts for you, all you need to do is create your project in the www directory (c:\laragon\www by default).

Laragon will automatically detect your folder, add an entry to the windows host file and automatically generate an apache .host. To open your new project click menu > www > and the project name you have created, in this example a-random-folder

Laragon www folder

Your browser will open a-random-folder.test

Your project does need to have an index file in the root or public folder.

If you want to create your own ports per project you can manually create Apache .conf files in C:\laragon\etc\apache2\sites-enabled

Don't be afraid to experiment, it is all part of the development process.

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.