Laragon 2.1.3 Release Announcement (added Bulgarian language, minimize on System Tray, run user script at startup,...)
- Updated MariaDB Database to MariaDB 10.1.19
- Updated Composer to Composer 1.2.2
- Updated Laragon Control Panel: make all buttons the same size to please the eyes.
- Added: Bulgarian Language. Thanks @petyots
- Added: Option to disable Global HotKey (Ctrl + Alt + T): Open Menu > Laragon > laragon.ini, add UseHotKey=0 under [preferences]
[preferences] UseHotKey=0 ....
- Fixed: Make Laragon start minimized to system tray
- Fixed: Make commands on user.cmd execute when Laragon starts
:: use this file to run your own startup commands :: use in front of the command to prevent printing the command :: call %GIT_INSTALL_ROOT%/cmd/start-ssh-agent.cmd :: set PATH=%USER_DIR%\bin\whatever;%PATH% cmd /c start http://localhost
Thank you for this great and quick update. You rock!
Small great details. Thanks for the update.