#2002 - No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. — The server is not responding (or the local server's socket is not correctly configured).

• | 318 points

I tried to login to phpmyadmin in laragon and this is what i got, what can i do please. "" #2002 - No connection could be made because the target machine actively refused it. — The server is not responding (or the local server's socket is not correctly configured)." ![0_1480342329564_mysql issue.PNG](Uploading 100%)

• administrators
    | 48370 points

MySQL could not run. You can try installing Laragon in another partition.

• | 318 points

@administrators how do i recover my db data for the current app i am working on, if i install laragon in another partition? VERY IMPORTANT!!!

• administrators
    | 48370 points

Oh, Is there any error message?

If not, I guess you must probably shutdown mysqld when there were some mysql transactions.

You can fix this by running MySQL in recovery mode.
    Open Terminal and type:

mysqld  --tc-heuristic-recover=ROLLBACK

Stop the mysqld when it's done.
    You should start MySQL normally.

• administrators
    | 48370 points

I feel that it will help. If not, don't worry. I'm on holiday but I will help you until your data is safe.

• | 318 points

0_1480402687585_mysql issue.PNG mysqld --tc-heuristic-recover=ROLLBACK did not work

C:\laragon\www\womoto Tue 11/29/2016 7:54:55.15
    λ mysqld --tc-heuristic-recover=ROLLBACK
    2016-11-29 7:55:34 6096 [Note] mysqld (mysqld 10.1.9-MariaDB-log) starting as process 7632 ...

• administrators
    | 48370 points

@udemethegrtman Did you try googling for the error?
    It seems some bin log files are corrupted. You can try backing up then delete some of them.

• | 318 points

apparently i have backed the sql files to a fellow team, so i downloaded the latest laragon and formated the existing laragon root folders, now the new laragon has its own issues with two question i have for you???

• where is phpmyadmin?
    • how do i achieve creating virtual hosts because it is not working e.g (wasamar.dev) ERROR: site can be reached.

• administrators
    | 48370 points

1. phpmyadmin is located in etc\apps\phpmyadmin
    2. Just put any folder in www, Laragon will create correspond entry in hosts file and correspond virtual host file in etc\apache\sites-enabled if they do not exist.

• | 7 points

@leokhoa Thanks you helped me

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.