Is it possible to have multiple Laragon installation?
I have projects still using Apache and PHP 5.6 (Laragon version 1), but now I have a new project which requires nginx and PHP 7 (Laragon 2). Is it possible to have more than once Laragon installation in a same machine?
@paijoh: Yes, it is as each Laragon will run on each isolated environment.
However, you Laragon can run with both Nginx, Apache and easily to switch between version, you can have just 1 Laragon for easy operation.
@leokhoa Thx for the answer.
Do I have to install the new version of Laragon version first, or can I use the old version and add the software that I want, such as nginx or PHP 7.1 (which already successfully added) one by one?
Newer version is always better. For safety, you can do that:
- Install newer version with Nginx to C:\laragon2
- Copy data folder to C:\laragon2\data
- Copy www folder to C:\laragon2\www
- Copy bin\apache to C:\laragon2\bin
- Change ports in Menu > Preferences > Services & Ports
@leokhoa Thanks, that's more elegant ...