no php detected in my laravel project

• | 538 points

I tried to create a controller with php artisan but the terminal says something like this
    $ php -v
    bash: php: command not found and when I type laravel and it says something like this :

laravel
    which: no php in (/c/Users/AiB.ICD-PC/bin:/mingw64/bin:/usr/local/bin:/usr/bin:/bin:/mingw64/bin:/usr/bin:/c/Users/AiB.ICD-PC/bin:/c/laragon/bin/cmder/vendor/conemu-maximus5/ConEmu/Scripts:/c/laragon/bin/cmder/vendor/conemu-maximus5:/c/laragon/bin/cmder/vendor/conemu-maximus5/ConEmu:/c/WINDOWS/system32:/c/WINDOWS:/c/WINDOWS/System32/Wbem:/c/WINDOWS/System32/WindowsPowerShell/v1.0:/c/Program Files (x86)/ATI Technologies/ATI.ACE/Core-Static:/c/xampp/php:/c/ProgramData/ComposerSetup/bin:/c/xampp-2/php:/c/Program Files/nodejs:/cmd:/mingw64/bin:/usr/bin:/c/Users/AiB.ICD-PC/AppData/Roaming/Composer/vendor/bin:/c/Users/AiB.ICD-PC/AppData/Roaming/npm:/usr/bin/vendor_perl:/usr/bin/core_perl)

• administrators
    | 44080 points

@abrhambas02 :

1. I guess you did not type the command in Laragon's Terminal (Menu > Laragon > Terminal)

2. If you did, you can try re-installing Laragon

Note: Some images will be helpful.

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.