Laragon on phone SD card?

• | 239 points

Hi All!

Is there a way to install and run Laragon on a phone (samsung s7) SD card?
    Seems like Laragon is tied to the C drive ... is there a way to just have it simply tied to whatever storage medium it's running on?
    Personally, I'd like to connect my phone to whatever computer I'm using (by usb or bluetooth) and be able to work on the Laragon instance in my phone.

• | 239 points

p.s. I did copy the Portable version to my SD card, but when I attempted to "Start All", I got en error:
    "Cannot open file 'C:\Users[...]\laragon-off.png' The system cannot find the path specified"

• administrators
    | 66720 points

@stacey97 : I'm sure that Laragon is not tied to C drive as Laragon is created for portability.
    The laragon-off.png should locate at:
    {LARAGON_DIR}\bin\laragon\res\laragon-off.png

Please double check.

• | 239 points

I tried it on a usb stick and it did work there, but not on my phone's storage, unfortunately.

• | 239 points

@leokhoa Also, I did notice that under Preferences -> general -> Document Root, when I click the "..." button, the s7 doesnt appear in the selection list, even though it is connected to the PC via usb and shows up in Windows Explorer.

• administrators
    | 66720 points

@stacey97 : Any images?
    You know, the selection list uses the same API as Windows Explorer.

• | 239 points

• administrators
    | 66720 points

@stacey97 : Hmm, I don't see even the drive letter. I guess the phone card is for storage only. If we have a way to mount the SD card to a drive, it will work.
    Btw, many people use Laragon by syncing it with Cloud Storage (Dropbox,...), you may consider it.

Looks like your connection to Laragon was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.